I was missing #1 earlier and things had been peaceful between on our visits/talks yesterday, so I called down to talk to her. She was in group at the time but called me back shortly.
Things were fine long enough for "Hello" before she irritated me by only asking if J (downstairs neighbor she's currently obsessing over) had sent her a note or anything for me to bring to her. When I replied no, she then asked if I would go look for one. No. Will you come see me this afternoon? Maybe. Will you bring M (downstairs 6 yr old nephew of J). No. Why? Why do you think? Ok. I just miss J so bad. It's already been like 36 hours since I have seen him. You will have to get used to that since you will be gone for the better part of 4 weeks soon. *rolls eyes*
Talk then turned to a possible babysitting job for her at one of her steady clients'. Upon hearing of this, she decided that she would see if she does get to babysit if Gma would let her stay a bit longer than the babysitting job and then take M and his 2 little sisters over to the park with J so she can spend time with J afterwards. I told her I didn't think that would be happening. Why? Because I already told you that from MY standpoint you will no longer have unsupervised time with the downstairs neighbors (none of them even the 11 month old baby) after they helped you hide from the police and me from Saturday to Sunday because you were mad at me. It's just NOT cool in my opinion to support a friendship that is obviously flawed and to allow such unsupervised time only asks for more deceit (sp) from all parties involved.
On the other hand, completely taking the friendship away is likely to cause another run-away. Ugh! What to do ? What to do?
I'm also irritated because while #1 knows the standards that have been set forth for dating, she continues to snub her nose at them and do as she pleases anyway (again the deceit) and usually picks fellas who do not come from a similar standards background. So, with J, she has admitted to being 1) alone in his room with him; 2) alone in his room ON his bed with him. She claims all they were doing was holding hands and talking but he speaks almost NO English and she speaks next to NO Spanish. How much talking was really going on, ya know?
And I know that the neighbors think it's cute to see them kissing and holding hands and such and it just irritates me.
Maybe I am not ready for this whole dating issue yet at the same time, my biggest issues with it are that while #1 KNOWS my feelings and standards, she would rather have those feel good in the moment now times instead of valuing herself and waiting for Mr. Right.
Ok... *vent over*
13 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dani, I didn't see your blogs over the weekend. sorry to hear about your current challenges. We will be sure to keep your family in our prayers. Hang in there, and know that you are not alone.
Post a Comment