08 July 2006
Paul updates his hypothetical campaign
As many family members know, I play Gurps. About 18 months ago I saw a supplement for another game that looked interesting called XCrawl. I purchased it and since have been wanting to either play in that background or run a Gurps campaign there. The biggest hold up on that second option has been that I haven't made the necessary documentation for people to make characters. That is no longer the case. I'm not done at this point; I still need to post stuff on the social and historical background, but the skeleton at least is up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Do you have a time picked? I know of at least 4 interested munchkins - er, I mean players...
3rd Edition?
Yes, third edition (predominantly). I will post the alterations. Check the forum for the most current info.
Post a Comment