We R Da Nuts

03 August 2006

Another Update

I've discussed this with a couple of people and sent emails to a few others. In any case I feel like I need to actually publish that there is now a forum for Family reunion. So far there isn't much there (Dani and I were the only memebers last I checked.) However, I did post the history of Jakob Kohler that B sent. That will not be visible untill after you have created an account and logged in.

There are lots of other things I/we can do with the forum.

Dani discussed setting up accounts on my server so that those that took electronic photos could upload them to the server. I can easily create a password protected and SSL secured area of the server for storing such things as contact lists or other information that we want to share with family, but not publish otherwise.

Anyway, I invite you all to stop in and let me know what you think

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like see the pictures from reunion that others are willing to share. I also think it would be nice to have a place where current conctact information for everyone is kept.

Paul said...

That's all doable. It isn't really a lot of work. However, it is something that I just don't do in a vacuum. In other words things happen faster if people besides me post. I think we all get more out of a multilogue than a monologue or dialogue.

Make those suggeestions in the forum. Maybe someone else will have feed back or suggestions.

Paul said...

I finally figured out that I didn't have any working links to the forum. I've fixed that now.