We R Da Nuts

28 August 2006

Blogging Frustration!

For the past 3 weeks, I was silent in the blogosphere because my computer and blogger.com somehow forgot how to communicate with one another. This left me very frustrated as I tried almost daily to somehow convince them to talk to each other again so I could make comments on others' blogs as well as make new entries on my own. I have about a jillion entries I want to make here so I will slowly try to get them all in. I won't overwhelm my blog with all of them at once and for tonight, venting my frustrations is enough.

I'm happy to report that I finally tonight found a link within blogger.com's help desk to finally recover my "lost" account information and reset it so that I once more had access to my blog. Funnily enough, Paul had NO problems logging in on his side of the blog. Go figure! At any rate, I rejoice in that I can once more be an active participant in the family blogs! :)

I updated my blog links for the family putting them in some sort of better ordered chaos. I listed all of Paul's siblings in order of birth first then listed the two family exchange blogs for recipes and also for lists before listing the double cousins' blogs again in order of birth. I hope it makes it easier to roam from my blog to that of other's.

I intend to add a link to Brittany's myspace.com account as well. I would caution though that some of the persons who comment on her account don't always use the best language nor are some of their user names what I find appropriate though Brit makes it a point to not post such disparaging atrocities on her own. She used to sit at her computer for endless hours changing her background template and such but since she's in love, well... let's just say she has little time for all that now.

For now, I will leave you with my glad tidings that once more, Dani is on the blog! :)

7 comments:

Lady said...

Glad you're back and got it all figured out. I need to call you to tell me how to add Daniel so he can post on our blog as well. I want him to be able to post when he is in Iraq.

Taffy said...

I'm glad you made it back to the blogoshpere! It's good to hear from you again. Also, as a note to Lady, you should make sure that Daniel can have access to blogs from Iraq. Although he has internet access, Keith cannot get to any blogs from the Navy hospital. I don't know if it's the same with the Army, but you might want to look into it.

dani said...

On your blogger dashboard, there is a place to "send" and email invite to others to let them join your blog as posters. Just click that and send Daniel an email thru that.

On Taffy's note about not being able to get to the blogs, if Daniel wanted to post there is a way to send in the post thru email but I am not sure about how to do that.

Oh! And thanks to both Lady and Taffy for welcoming me back to blogland! I missed being able to post!

dani said...

Lady,

That link I mentioned for adding Daniel is under the Settings tab and all the way to the right you will see MEMBERS. In there is where you will send Daniel an email to invite him to be a contributor to the blog. Then, he logs in thru the link in his email and creates his user id etc. Hope that helps! dani

Lady said...

Thanks. We'll try it!

B said...

Welcome Back! I'm glad I went against impulse asnd checked the blog!

dani said...

Good Luck Lady!

Thanks B! Now if I could just get my thoughts together coherently enough to start making all those posts I mentioned! :)