It's been ages since we have done any blogging. Sorry for the delays. I have tons of blogs in my head to get down so possibly, many will make it in the next few hours/days. :)
Part of my lack of blogging is that I keep forgetting my blogger password and for some reason, even though I have checked the remember me box, it doesn't remember me once I close the browser window. :-( But I am taking measures to remember said password now thanks to good old excel! :)
Just thought I would start my blogging marathon by saying that us Nuts are still alive and kicking! :) And give yall all a warning that more is coming! Run now! While you have the chance! :-p
16 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks you crazy nuts! Good reading. I don't blog much but I sure like reading yours!
Post a Comment