We R Da Nuts

14 November 2006

Homecoming!

Just wanted to give everyone an update that Brit is home. She will be leaving soon to go live with her father in Ohio as he and I (and our spouses) feel like it might be for the best for her. I'm saddened to have to make that decision but I cannot go on wondering each day if today she will come home or if it will be another one of those "run away" days.

I really need to vent but until she is gone, I must hold it in... please pray that I survive that. dani

6 comments:

B said...

Glad she's home and safe. When does she go to Dad's place?

Emmy said...

We are glad Brit is back but sorry she will be leaving again soon. Well keep you in our prayers

Taffy said...

Such a relief to have her home! At least this time when she goes you will know where she is going. We love you and pray for you daily.

Ree said...

We hope this change will be a good one for Brit. What part of Ohio?

Trick said...

TJ prayed in such a touching way for your family last night. We love you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Christine said...

I'm so glad she's home safely. Please keep us posted. Sure love you.