We R Da Nuts

09 November 2006

Spam on the blogs!

Just in case those of you who are reading the blogs here want to know, it is EXTREMELY impolite to spam a blog with USELESS information that wasn't requested of you! I am talking about posts by "anonymous" persons who I don't know who make a comment on an entry that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the blog entry to which is it posted. Like the one I just deleted from my entry about the awesome Father/Son relationship where the dad "runs" his son in marathons and triathlons each year because his son can't run them himself. The "anonymous" poster (I suspect I know who this was too!) posted trying to bring people over to another blogging site that "supposedly" pays money for picture blogging etc. 1) I am not interested in having more than one blog. I have this one and it suits me just FINE! 2) I haven't seen anyone post that they actually "received" this money from blogging at this other site! 3) I'm skeptical of "free" money from blogging PICTURES especially when the host site is based in another country!

Kindly DO NOT post spam on my blog! It will only make me feel wroth with you and it will just go directly into the trash where it belongs. If you feel you MUST post something like this on my blog, kindly ask me first if you may. YOU know who you are!

And just in case anyone is curious, I like spam. It's good with eggs. It's good in lots of ways. I even like it sliced thinly on bread w/ mayo and cheese. I just don't like post spams.

Thanks for letting me rant about SPAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em dani! that fits my idea exactly! :)

Trick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.