Recently our landlord decided to sell the duplex. This wasn't something we were expecting. Not that it's horrible news, but the prospect of moving (or having to negotiate a new contract) is a stressor we would have preferred to avoid.
We've known about the the potential sale for a bit. The surprise came when we found out about a walkthrough that was going to happen Friday or Saturday. Our apartment certainly wasn't wasn't ready for any sort of a walkthrough. ![]()
- We can see the teen unit's floor.
- We can sit on the sofa and love seat
- We were able to take a car load of clothes and dishes to DI
- We have thrown out at least two trash cans of stuff that we just don't use.
- Our bathtub/shower is finally unblocked. (Thanks B)



3 comments:
I agree! As hard as it can be to part with stuff, it does feel good to exterminate a few rats.
Incidentally, our tub has a bit of a slow drain too. Perhaps B. could swing by and take a look. ;)
I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I exterminate some rats. I'll have to see if I can get started on that again soon.
Boss, if nothing you have tried works, here are some of my "home-made" slow drain solutions:
1)Baking soda followed by boiling water. This has worked for me when it is simply a slow drain
2)Plunger...yup, that's what worked for Paul and Dani's tub. Exceptwe actually used two, one to plug te overflow vent and the other for the actual drain.
3)Try your typical drain-o/liquid plummer if you don't have aluminum pipes (or if the chemical says it's ok to use). I have rarely had to resort to these as #'s 1 and 2 generally work.
Good work! The teen unit floor is quite an impressive find! Those tend to be quite elusive!
Post a Comment