We Nuts are VERY excited to finally be moving into an apartment of our own once more. We have rented a 3 bedroom/2 bath 3rd floor apartment up in N Orem. (3rd floor was my idea as a way to get us more active). Our apartment complex has a tennis court, basketball court, barbecue pit, exercise room, laundry facility (though our apartment has hookups for our washer and dryer), and a childrens' playground. There are lots of nice shade trees too. We like that the facility is smoke free - meaning that patrons may not smoke within 25 feet of any of the buildings.
We'll spend Saturday moving our belongings from storage and our current home. We hope to achieve MOST of the move on Saturday. And then I can work on the residual things from here on Monday and through out next week.
The really BIG job comes with unpacking things and deciding on if they will still home with us or if we will be donating them to DI. I really plan on weeding things out cuz we have TOO much stuff.
Wish us luck and that we don't kill each other with this move.
03 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations,and good luck!
Yay! I am so happy for you! I look forward to seeing your new home next week (and I am happy to help you unpack if you still need it).
Post a Comment