We R Da Nuts

03 April 2008

12 years ago today...

I went in for an induction and gave birth to my Squeezy Breezy Monster Squirrelly Girly, Brianna Christine. I can't believe it's been that long since my "baby" girl came into the world. Here she is at 4 months (would post her newborn pic but it's in storage with all the rest of our stuff that doesn't fit in our bedroom here!):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One of my fave pics of her at about 2 yrs old:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One of her just after my 1st niece was born when she was about 3.5 yrs old:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


How she looked after not seeing her for nearly 6 months last yr on June 16th:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Almost a month later hugging her nephew when we drove out to Ohio for his arrival:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And my most recent pic of her - her 6th 8O grade school shot this year:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Happy birthday Shiny Eyes! I hope it's a great day even so I can't be there with you! I love you!


(Gosh! Writing this post made me all weepy!)

I LOVE YOU infinity and millennium!!!!
Mommy

3 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Breezy!!! I can't believe she is 12!!

Taffy said...

Didn't she just turn 8? She is such a beautiful girl! Happy birthday Breezy!!!!!!

Princess Gerty said...

Wow! What cute pics (Brit and the baby too!)HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREEZY!