We R Da Nuts

05 July 2009

Im back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet again I am back living with my mother Dani in Utah . As everyone knows my father came and picked me up in the middle of the night . Now I am here yet again and will be staying because my father Chris James is in jail at this time for pulling a loaded gun on my stepmother Samantha James last month . I am very happy to be going to girls camp on Wednesday with my friends from church this month . I may have a baby sister or brother coming into the world next year if my stepmother is pregnant we aren't sure yet if she is but we think she is . I am going to be so excited when she finds out that she is pregnant . ( hope its a girl ) But boys are okay I guess just hope they don`t turn out like my 10 year old brother TY . It would be bad to see the boy to turn out like my father . I can only pray that the baby doesn't turn out like him .

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Glad to have you here!!

Harvey said...

Welcome Back!