Paul and I have been trying since early September to together paperwork, lease, and loan to buy the mobile home that the Lioness and her hubby have up for sale. The lot people advised us that we should not go to the bank for the loan until they (the place where the trailer is located) had run a credit check on us and given us approval to lease the space. The lady there said the credit check should take no more than 4 or 5 business days but 3 weeks later, we FINALLY got told today by W (the manager) that we can rent the space. Now, we just need to get the title and a sales contract from Semaj and take it to our bank to get a loan. Please pray that all goes well with these next steps and that by the weekend, we can begin moving for the second time in 2 weeks! Currently most of our belongings are boxed and stored at a Provo location and we are enjoying the hospitality of SPH-1 and Daddy-O but I am sure they would love to have their house back. :)
And please harrass Paul for his Breaking the Silence... Part III post... I'm still waiting on it. :)
09 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck with that, we hope things work out for you soon!
Hooray for a real answer, finally! We're rooting and praying for you!
Wow, that took a while! I hope thing sgo smoothly from here on out.
Post a Comment