We R Da Nuts

30 September 2006

Breaking the Silence... Part 1

We, the Mixed Nuts as a family, were discussing our blog silence just last night over dinner. We each have meant (ok, maybe not each of us as Bert is still dragging her heals) to make a post here and there that just never found its way to the blogger dashboard. The title of this entry has been nagging me all week and I planned to put it to use once we were thru this stressful weekend of moving. So, for now, I leave you with the famous last words of many tv story lines you want answered and say... TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be hard to wait for the continuation. Do you have the help you need for the move? Remember we' only a call away! SPH-1

Taffy said...

Glad to hear from you again. I hope all goes well with the move.

Lady said...

Still anxiously waiting for all the posts you were going to write once you got your blogger to recognize you again! Hope the move goes well and I look forward to hearing from you once you get settled.