We R Da Nuts

30 April 2005

New to Blogging - Can I Keep it Going?

Well, it's Saturday once again and Brit and I are hanging out at home. We need to work on the housework but I'm procrastinating as usual.

Guess I should tell you a bit about me since this is all new to you too. I'm Dani. I'm 34 and the mother of two girls, Brit - age 14 1/2 going on 30; and Bria - age 9. I'm also married to a great guy named Paul who I met online about 3 yrs ago. We got married last year in July so technically, we are still newly weds! :)

Right now, my 9 yr old lives in Arkansas with her dad. He won custody right after Christmas of last year because I hadn't arranged for his Christmas visit with Bria. Now, in the 8.5 yrs we have been separated, he's always contacted me for setting up his visits to let me know when he wants them and all. So, I figured that we were still going to be doing it the same way as in the past - that if he didn't call me to say when he wanted her that he wasn't planning on getting her. He then lied in court and told the judge that he tried calling me every Saturday but that I never would answer my phone. Funny how he talked to his daughter everytime he was at his mom's house and never once asked to speak to me about Christmas. But the judge didn't even consider that. :( So, it's been a real struggle for me but I am hanging in there. Mostly I just miss my Breezy Monster. She loves it when I call her that.

So, that's alot of info for now I think. I will come back and post more later. Toodles, dh

No comments: